Friday, August 5, 2016

Back Home Safely

Thursday, August 4th, 11:30PM.  We arrived home safely yesterday and received a warm welcome from about ten people from Crossway and the South Bay churches.  Although it was sad to say goodbye to the team members, it was good to be reunited with loved ones and to spend the night in my own bed.  I've been battling a cough for the past 5 days or so and won't be writing a long entry tonight.  I'll give you a few more photos from mission - I hope you enjoy them.  Love, Don

The ladies on the team dressed for our singing at the Sendai
community event.  

Students and families from EEC enjoying the Taco Party.

Sharing testimonies with the Onogawa survivors of the 2011
tsunami.

Shizuka trying her hand at archery 

A team picture at Matsushima Bay - considered 1of the top
3 scenic spots in Japan.

Singing at the Sendai festival.

Picture taken from the pulpit - the lest side of the morning
worship service.

The right side of the congregation at the worship service.


I'm going to close for now.  My cough is acting up and it's time to go to bed.   I'll write more about the mission next time.  God be with you.  Love, Don

No comments:

Post a Comment